Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Competition Extension....Again!!

I am so sorry to do this...but I do think it is the only fair way.
Over the past couple of days people have messaged me to say they could not comment on the blog. Today I finally found the source of the problem and have now solved it.

To be completely fair I believe I need to extend the competition (yet again) to allow everyone a chance to catch up and encourage their friends etc to vote for their photo, now that they all can!

So the competition will be extended with a winner being announced at 8pm Friday 16th March. The rules will remain that the winner is the person with the highest number of comments (votes) on their photo.

A $10 voucher will also be given to the person who makes the 45th comment.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment