Monday, April 16, 2012

So what inspires us?.....often if we want to paint our house we look at other houses for colour schemes, if we want to decorate a cake we browse cook books or the internet for ideas on cake decorating....or if we want to sew something new we look for fabrics or sewing patterns.......

But for the Winnie&Clem Winter 2012 Collection I was inspired...truly inspired. I browsed the internet for pictures, of anything really...but pictures that caught my eye and pictures that I loved.....and then I went on a mission to find fabrics to match.

And so my inspirations have transpired into my collection....I do hope you like them xx





1 comment:

Little Ladybird said...

I loved seeing your inspiration images matched next to your hat designs. So clever! I have done a little post on Autumn inspiration .... would love for you to take a look! Tash :)

blog.littleladybird.com.au

Post a Comment